“DIGIAGRIMARK” Project, prepared within the scope of Erasmus+ Program 2020 Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education, took part in 32 projects that were deemed worthy of support by the Turkish National Agency of the Presidency of European Union Center for Education and Youth Programs.
In the Digiagrimark project, nine European insertions/ organizations, including, Aydın Valiliği (Aydın Governorship, EU and Foreign Relations Coordination Office) (the coordinator), Turkey, Aydın Adnan Menderes University (Faculty of Education and Faculty of Agriculture), Turkey, Aydın İl Tarım ve Orman Müdürlüğü (Aydın Provincial Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry), Turkey, Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED)/Greece, Sosyal Etki ve Yenilikçi Eğim Derneği (Social Impact and Innovative Education Association- SOYED), Turkey, Baldaque & Alves da Silva, Lda (NEWTIE), Portugal, European Grants International Academy SRL (EGInA), Italy, Söke Agricultural Production Plant Agricultural Extension and In-Service Training Center (TAYEM), Turkey and Inercia Digital SL (INERCIA), Spain are involved as project partners.
The project, which will be implemented for two years, aims to increase the economic and environmental sustainability of the agricultural sector and to contribute to digitalization in agriculture by improving the digital marketing and digital security skills of farmers.
The objectives are:
- To establish an innovative and sustainable educational e-learning platform and developing a course on digital marketing with digital safety & security for the agricultural sector;
- To extend the competences of trainers/instructors by using innovative tools and OERs;
- To increase awareness on the online safe and secure marketing in the agricultural sector;
- To open new doors to farmers to evaluate their products and increase their income.
Following intellectual outputs will be developed with the project at an international level:
- Curriculum/Course Development for Digital Marketing and Digital Safety and Security for Agripreneurs e-Learning Platform, Modules and Training/ Learning Materials for Digital Marketing, and Digital Safety & Security for Agripreneurs;
- Agripreneur’s Safe Digital Marketing Guidebook and A Toolbox for Safe Digital Marketing Strategy for Agripreneurs.