The education system is not open to change due to the lack of time and space for teachers to experiment with new styles and methods, and the lack of adequate responses to new trends and technologies. Students are taught to learn passively, without being able to fully manage their learning process. Innovation Station wants to create a support system for teachers and students to adapt to the digital challenges they face with online education and learning.
Among other objectives, it aims to:
- Explore different methods and practices of online education;
- Develop guidelines for teachers to work online, also to foster students’ autonomous learning;
- Develop online training for students for autonomous and self-directed learning;
- Create spaces for dialogue and interaction between teachers and students;
- Develop a set of recommendations for policymakers.