According to the Paper “Promoting the learning mobility of young people” by the European Commission, students’ mobility:
- Can strengthen students’ employability, as well as their personal development;
- Plays an important role in making education and training systems and institutions more open, accessible and efficient.
IntoQuality aims to:
- Further developing quality assurance mechanisms in VET by creating a common Quality Assurance Framework which is applied by all members in the Association and also by every other organization which wishes to make its services transparent and aligned with certain quality criteria;
- Develop an interactive monitoring tool aimed to allow the continuous flow of information between the actors involved in the mobility;
- Promoting work-based learning in all its forms.