The Smart Entrepreneurial Education and training in Digital farming – SEED project develops skills in agriculture by introducing a digital transformation in the profession.
The SEED project aims to:
- Increase the employability of young people;
- Support the development of a joint VET qualification at the EU level;
- Promote work-based learning, supported by mobility experiences.
The main outputs from the project will be:
- The definition of a qualification profile to create a new qualification or to review an already existing qualification;
- A curriculum in digital farming;
- The elaboration of assessment standards.
The main target groups for SEED are VET organisations and the students, as well as the SMEs involved in agriculture.
The project support facilitating the development of skills and competencies to meet labour market needs and also it allows to become more flexible to anticipate future skills gaps.