GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD is implemented in three European countries (Macedonia, Portugal and Italy) and aims at:
- Improving the employability of students with less ability to access the labor market;
- Strengthening the key competencies in the curriculum for VET in the catering industry and ensuring effective opportunities for acquiring or developing these skills through I-VET and C-VET;
- Improving access to training and gaining qualifications for all, through C-VET, in terms of lifelong learning;
- Improving the transparency of skills and qualifications of chefs and pastry chefs, implementing a dual training approach that applies to online and traditional structure.
GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD produces the following results:
- Manual addressed to pastry chef;
- Manual addressed to the chef;
- Recommendations for improving the existing profiles (chefs and pastry chefs) in each partner country.